Jules Lin, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Section of Thoracic Surgery
Surgical Director of Lung Transplant
- Wang Z, Thomas DG, Orringer MB, Chang AC, Beer DG, and Lin J. Dickkopf-3 promotes tissue invasion and metastases in esophageal adenocarcinoma. Cancer Research, 2012. (In preparation).
- Quint LE, Reddy RM, Kalemkerian GP, Lin J, Hayman JA, Kong FP, Arenberg DA, Orringer MB, Imaging in thoracic oncology: case studies from multidisciplinary thoracic tumor board. Cancer Imaging, 2012. (In preparation).
- Bass, AJ, Getz G, Dulak AM, Peng S, Stojanov P, Lin J, Lin L, Beer DG, Lawrence M, et al. Unraveling the mutational complexity of esophageal adenocarcinoma. Nature Genetics, 2012 (Submitted).
- Blum JM, Woodcock BJ, Dubovoy AV, Dubovoy T, Masood M, Chang AC, Lin J, and Haft JW. Perioperative management of bridge to lung transplant using ECMO. ASAIO J, 2012. (Submitted).
- Bergeron EJ, Lin J, Chang AC, Orringer MB, Reddy RM, Endoscopic ultrasound is insufficient for recommending endoscopic management of early staged esophageal cancers. J Thor Cardiovasc Surg, 2012. (Submitted).
- Zheng XP, Reddy RM, Schipper M, Ren Y, Chang A, Lin J, Orringer MB, and Kong FP. Comparisons of local control and survival of stereotactic body radiation therapy versus surgery for stage I non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis. Journal of Thoracic Oncology, 2012. (Submitted).
- Ohtsuka T, Flaherty KR, Lin J, Lama VN, Reddy RM, Orringer MB, Chan KM, and Chang AC. Increasing pulmonary artery pressure during the transplantation waiting period is associated with higher mortality following lung transplantation in patients with pulmonary fibrosis. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, 2011. (Submitted).
- Reames BN and Lin J. Repair of a Complex Bronchogastric Fistula Following Esophagectomy with Biologic Mesh. Ann Thor Surg, 2012. (Accepted).
- Teman NR, Silski L, Zhao L, Kober M, Urba SC, Orringer MB, Chang AC, Lin J, Reddy RM. Thromboembolic events during neoadjuvant treatment of esophageal cancer delay surgery without worsening outcomes. Ann Thor Surg, 2012 (Accepted).
- Perez-Cruet MJ, Welsh RJ, Hussain NS, Begun EM, Lin J, Park P. Use of the Da Vinci minimally invasive robotic system for resection of a complicated paraspinal schwannoma with thoracic extension. Neurosurgery, 2012 (In Press).
- Lin J and Beer DG. Molecular predictors of prognosis in lung cancer. Ann Surg Oncol 19: 669-76, 2012.
- Lin L, Bass A, Lockwood W, Wang Z, Silvers A, Thomas D, Chang A, Lin J, Orringer M, Li, W, Glover T, Giordano T, Lam W, Meyerson M, Beer D. Activation of GATA6 sustains oncogenic lineage-survival in esophageal adenocarcinoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci 109:4251-6, 2012.
- Chen G, Kim S, Taylor JMG, Wang Z, Lee O, Ramnath N, Reddy RM, Lin J, Chang AC, Orringer MB, and Beer DG. Development and validation of a qRT-PCR classifier for lung cancer prognosis. Journal of Thoracic Oncology 6: 1481-7, 2011.
- Lau D, Lin J, and Park P. Cranial Nerve III Palsy Resulting From Intracranial Hypotension Caused By Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak after Paraspinal Tumor Resection: Etiology and Treatment Options. Spine 11:e10-3, 2011.
- Silvers AL, Lin L, Bass AJ, Chen G, Wang Z, Thomas DG, Lin J, Giordano TJ, Orringer MB, Beer DG, and Chang AC. Decreased selenium binding protein-1 (SELENBP1) in esophageal adenocarcinoma results from post-transcriptional and epigenetic regulation and affects chemosensitivity. Clin Cancer Res 16: 2009-21, 2009.
- Lin J and Wood DE. Bronchial Artery Aneurysm Refractory to Transcatheter Embolization. Ann Thor Surg 86: 306-8, 2008.
- Lin J, Raoof DA, Wang Z, Lin MY, Thomas DG, Greenson JK, Giordano TJ, Orringer MB, Chang AC, Beer DG, and Lin L. Expression and effect of inhibition of the Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2C in esophageal adenocarcinoma. Neoplasia 8: 1062-71, 2006.
- Lin J, Wakefield TW, and Henke PK. Risk factors associated with venous thromboembolic events in patients with malignancy. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 17: 265-70, 2006.
- Lin J and Iannettoni MD. Transhiatal esophagectomy. Surg Clin North Am 85: 593-610, 2005. [Review].
Chapters In Books
- Shih T and Lin J. Esophageal infections in Current Therapy in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2nd ed. New York: Elsevier, 2012 (Submitted).
- Chang AC and Lin J. Genomics, molecular markers, and targeted therapies in esophageal cancers. In Sugarbaker D, et al. (eds). Adult Chest Surgery, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2012 (In Preparation).
- Grenda T and Lin J. Achalasia. In Dimick J, et al. (ed). Clinical Scenarios in General Surgery. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2012.
- Lin J and Orringer MB. Esophageal Cancer. In Yuh, DD et al. Johns Hopkins Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2011 (Submitted).
- Lin J. Esophageal Caustic Injuries. In Lillemoe KD, et al. (ed). Pocket Surgery for PDA. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2009 (Submitted).
- Lin J and Simeone DM. Operative Management of Chronic Pancreatitis. In Minter R, et al (ed). Current Procedures in Surgery. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2010.
- Mahidhara RS, Lin J, Chang AC. Lung Transplantation. In Mulholland MS, et al. (ed). Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice, 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2010.
- Chang AC and Lin J. Lung Neoplasms. In Mulholland MS, et al. (ed). Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice, 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2010.
- Lin J. Pericardium. In Mulholland MS, et al. (ed). Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice, 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2010.
- Lin J and Iannettoni MD. Esophageal cancer. In Sabel MS, Sondak VK, Sussman J (eds). Essentials of Surgical Oncology. Philadelphia: Mosby, 2006.