- You, your family, and visitors are responsible for following the rules involving patient care and conduct. These include UMHHC visitation and no smoking policies.
- You are responsible for providing a complete and accurate medical history. This history should include all prescribed and over-the-counter medications that you are taking.
- You are responsible for informing us about all treatments and interventions that you are involved in.
- You are responsible for following the suggestions and advice prescribed in a course of treatment by your health care providers.
- If your refusal of treatment prevents us from providing care according to ethical and professional standards, we may need to end our relationship with you after giving you reasonable notice.
- You are responsible for being considerate of the rights of other patients and UMHHC personnel and property.
- You are responsible for providing information about unexpected difficulties you have involving your health care.
- You are responsible for making it known whether you clearly understand your plan of care and the things you are asked to do.
- You are responsible for making appointments and arriving on time. You must call us in advance when you cannot keep a scheduled appointment.
- You are responsible for providing us with correct information about your sources of payments and ability to pay your bill.