Sacral/Ischial Debridement Post-Op Instructions
- If all you are having is a debridement, you procedure will be outpatient.
- If you are also having an ischectomy or sacrectomy, you will be an admission day procedure which means you will be admitted to the hospital after your surgery for one to a few days (this is an individual decision made by your physician).
- All your care will be done by the inpatient nursing staff while you are in the hospital.
- Any new wound care orders will be given to your caregiver or arrangements will be made for a visiting nurse to come to your home and do the wound care upon your discharge.
- If you already have a visiting nurse, we will just need a phone number or fax number where we can notify them of the new orders.
For Medical Questions, Please Call:
- (734) 998-6022, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- After hours and on weekends, call Hospital Paging at (734) 936-6267 and ask for the Plastic Surgeon on call.